Thursday, August 26

my creative space...

I turned tourist guide today as our relatives from overseas headed from Country Victoria to Melbourne this morning and my husband, kids and I had the pleasure of showing them some sights....






First stop was Queen Victoria Market - for a much needed caffeine fix and some souvenirs to take back home.....





A very quick pit stop at Port Melbourne....


And onto the Melbourne Aquarium.  My Italian has improved somewhat as I am throwing caution to the wind and having a go....



Rest assured I have a large pile of fabric waiting for me - all of this 14.5 metres for one project!  But can you guess??


for more creative types head over here....

5 comments:

  1. I wonder what it could be. Possibly a really awesome teepee tent - for kids??? Or curtains.....I can't wait to see. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sooo going to think we live in the twighlight zone you and I if you are making the Crafty minx's tent with that because I have fabric sitting waiting to start that next week. I bet you are...I just know it!! Eerie I think!!!Great minds I think too! Hope you've had a brilliant time with the rels and bravo for you for having a whirl with your Italian!! Keep warm and happy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. A marquee? A dress for a larger than average lady? Are you covering the Syd Harbour Bridge Christo-style?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done with giving Italian a go. I am sure they appreciate your effort.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice way to spend your creativity:) Best wishes with all that fabric - intriguing?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by....I love knowing your thoughts and comments... xx