Thursday, September 2

my creative space...

It's not often that I wear a pair of dangly earrings, but when I do it seems to an issue to find my little collection scattered about my dressing table or thrown in drawers and it's resulted in most of them being housed in a little zip up pouch.  Consequently I have to tip the contents out in order to find a pair or entangle them from one another....



well not anymore...





the thought of purchasing any kind of storage for some costume jewellery was not going to happen...




so I rummaged through my ever growing stash of craft supplies....



a bit of sewing, cutting, glueing, hammering and sorting....



and voila!



Now all my earrings are on display, easy to find and if I can't wear them as often as i like as least I can look at them!

For more creative types head over here! 


**  If you want to give this project a go but don't have a sewing machine use a larger doily and place it between the embroidery hoop or use heavy weight tulle cut to size! 

12 comments:

  1. That is soooo clever! Well done you little crafty wonder! Hope your Thursday is lovely :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It really looks beautiful hanging there with all your lovely earrings.xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. My only question is: why aren't you wearing that gorgeous collection more often?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How very clever of you! I love how it is a brilliant piece of art as well as brilliant storage.

    ReplyDelete
  5. fabulous idea, I am definitely onto this!

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a great idea! I have been needing to find somewhere for my mess of earrings also... I think you are on to something! well done.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a good idea! Looks beautiful too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by....I love knowing your thoughts and comments... xx