1. I got married at the age of 19 (met my husband-to-be at 17 and he proposed after we dated for only 6 months) - that was nearly 10 years ago!
2. I have a psychology degree and whilst not yet a registered psychologist it's on my to do list (when the kids are bigger - a lot bigger).
3. Hubby and I dream and taking our kids abroad to meet relatives overseas and experience living in another country.
4. I love watching musicals and old classic films like sound of music, wizard of oz, bed-knobs and broomsticks, breakfast and tiffany's and my fair lady.
5. I am a hopeless knitter - absolutely hopeless, although this has opened the doors to learning to crochet and so far so good.
6. Before I had kids I worked in Child Protection and it was the hardest job ever seeing innocent kids suffer and missing out on the basics that we just take for granted.
7. Tulips are my favourite flower!
Ok, and now the fun part - I get to pass this award onto some of my favourite blogs which are....
Steph from Mon Petit Poppet
Paula from Pod and Three Peas
Lou from Seaside siblings
Renee from Spunkee
Melissa from Undomestic Mumma
I hope you have all had a beautiful weekend!