Oh it's good to be back! wow - 2011...what will the year hold??
I hope that your festive season was Merry and New Year kicked off with a sh-bang....
....So whilst I wasn't blogging...here's a little wrap up of what went on!
1. was in charge of cooking Christmas dinner and managed to cook a 4.5 kilo turkey and this great glazed ham.
2. started restoring these thrifted chairs.
3. made a fabric hopscotch for the kids
4. booked in some stalls at this market
5. made some kid-friendly sewing kits
6. enjoyed lazy days in the back yard with the kids eating ice-cream on mini cones!
7. my little girl toilet trained herself - no kidding. I put the undies on, pointed to the potty and she never missed a beat!
8. Enjoyed time with family and friends
9. went cherry picking with the kids
10. re-decorated my son's room
11. marveled at some lovely handmade gifts i received xx
I'll blog a bit more about some of the projects I've been working on in the next few weeks!
My favourite memory of the holidays has to be my son waking up on Christmas morning. We went up to County Vic to stay with family and be with our young neices. My son woke early and asked if he could sneak into the lounge room to see if Santa had come. He took one look under the tree, put his arm up in a little fist and quietly but emphatically went "yeeeeessss".
Looking forward to seeing what you all have been up to and getting on with sharing some other projects I've install for this year!