Thursday, October 14

my creative space...{LSO...}

It's been a busy week....



Lots to prepare...





It's been fun!  And this morning,  I was exciting as I got to drop off a box of handmade goodies to Bec at The Little Shop Of.... in Carnegie.  Bec contacted me a few weeks ago after I put in an application to stock some of my items in her store!  So my Bunting Cards, Key Fobs and Fabric Bird Mobiles all have a new place to call home.




The shop is absolutely delightful! So it might be called The Little Shop Of....but wow-ee, don't let that fool you!  It is jam packed full of goodness! My little ones had fun looking around too (and watching the trains they could see across the road)... and I enjoyed perusing around and admiring all the lovelies from so many local talented crafters.... I had a dear friend with me (thanks Nicki) and we were able to do a spot of shopping!





So I didn't go home empty handed.... All last year I looked high and low for a nice diary and now that Frankie Mag has come to the rescue this was first on the list of things to get!  I also couldn't resist some handmade scrub soaps and this divine flower ring (in yellow of course!!)


For more creativity to get lost in - head over here....

2 comments:

  1. What a nice day! So nice when your creativity is wanted too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks awesome. I love finding a delicious new store to plunder.

    I also have the 2011 Frankie diary ready to go. I just love it. x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by....I love knowing your thoughts and comments... xx