1. Lemons - perfect time for lemons right about now, and when I go for walks around my neighbourhood I see lemon trees filled to the brim with gorgeous plump lemons. Luckily I have a few friends and relatives with such delightful trees and take as many as I can grab! They are my favourite colour and I love the taste I've been known to slice and eat! Yum yum yum!
2. Lemon recipes...
Ok so some of my favourite things to do with lemons;
* Drink lemon cordial with a slice of lemon
* Drink tonic water (and maybe some gin) with several slices of lemon
* Make this awesome lemon slice
* Eat these amazing pancake lemon muffins (believe me - they taste exactly like pancakes with sugar and lemon!!)
3. The man.... My man to be exact - He's very special of course but this week his business website went live. Two years ago (when our second child was all of 3 months old) my husband quit his job to start his own business. He worked from home for the first six months, at times things got tough, then he found a great office space (3 minutes from home *bliss*) and now works with his business partner and bestie Steve and they've employed two others. Proud of you my love and saying it loud!!
ps - linking this with the always inspiring Maxabella and her grateful link