Thursday, April 7

my creative space.....{cosy lovin'}


Well, autumn is most certainly here - although you wouldn't know it in Melbourne these past days - how stunning is this sunshine!!!




A few weeks back the chilly evenings and fresh winds had me thinking it was time to pull out the winter pj's for the kids.  Upon searching, it yielded little options for my youngest since her summer growth spurt!






Never fear!  with a quick measure, and use of an old pair (plus some), a bit of gorgeous floral stretch jersey, some sewing and ironing...





A new little pair of pj's were done.  I had a long sleeve top perfect for sleepwear and adorned it with a heart.




Now my precious little bundle can sleep cosily in her lovingly handmade pj's.....



No time for a nanna nap, you must visit lovely creative places!

xx

11 comments:

  1. That fabric is very cute and finished project does look cosy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What? No nanna nap after showing us those gorgeous pyjamas? You are so very clever!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So much lovelier than what the chain stores are offering. Great idea to co-ordinate the top with it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. great job Mummy ! She will look lovely in these handmade pj's !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty jammies...nice enough to lounge around in all day :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. just how I imagined them, so super sweet x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww these are really sweet Brenda. Your little girl is lucky to have a clever Mummy like you.xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. They are gorgeous! I'd love a pair :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. So pretty! I'm yet to tackle sewing with stretchy stuff. Truth be told I just haven't gotten around to watching the little dvd that came with the overlocker. I'm all inspired from my visit here....like I always am :) x x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by....I love knowing your thoughts and comments... xx