Saturday, November 27

I'm grateful for.....{flowers and more...}


Joining in with Maxabella today as we celebrate a day to be grateful...


1.  Flowers - Hubby came home the other day with a gorgeous simple bunch of tulips (my favourite) with a cute card stating 'just because i love you'.

2. The right to vote - it's state election day here is Victoria, and as much as it's a bit of an effort to work out who will get my vote, I'm grateful I live in a country that we can all vote with safety.

3. Going child-free - got to share a lovely dinner out with my bestie the other night.  We were both child free and loved just having an opportunity to enjoy uninterrupted conversation and each others company!



Happy grateful day to you all - come take a look at others' grateful list here

14 comments:

  1. Had #1 this week too! Though I didn't that lovely note. And how I miss #3! Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I'm with you on the joys of uninterrupted conversation. And 'just because' flowers. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh fresh flowers, lovely. My darling husband gets hayfever, oh yes, he sneezed so much when we had new babies & the flowers poured in. Canberra & hayfever sufferers are not a good mix this time of year. Love Posie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Here from Maxabella's place. A gorgeous list. And "YES!" to number 3 on your list. I wholeheartedly agree.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great guy your hubby is [and top choice of flowers to boot!].

    Enjoy your evening!

    Felicity x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm a tulip fan too - they are so simple and the colours are gorgeous. Enjoy voting... um... yeah. It's always a great time!!? x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tulips are such an extravagant flower, so elegant and the colours are ravishing...he must love you...a lot! More things to be grateful for as well...lucky, no..blessed girl!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh tulips are my fav too!!! And so nice to have a night out.xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for swinging past my place. You have a created a beautiful spot here.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Flowers? What are they again? :)
    I'm hearing you Posie, except we're on a grain farm and my hubby is a terrible hayfever/asthma sufferer!
    Beautiful picture, I love tulips too :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. a child free dinner, lunch or even coffee is sometimes just what we need to feel a little like a "real" person again...and makes us come back to our families all refreshed and re-energised...

    This is very worth a grateful mention!

    Gill xo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Aww what a great guy you have, I love getting fresh flowers too. Those tulips are a gorgeous colour. Great list!

    ReplyDelete
  13. 3 wonderful things to be grateful for :)
    A child-free outing....LOVELY! I love every moment with my daughter and the time we spend as a family...but the ocassional child-free shopping trip, movie or meal out is so so nice to relax & recharge the batteries :)
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lucky you getting such lovely flowers :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by....I love knowing your thoughts and comments... xx