Wednesday, April 7

Motto

This was my first Etsy purchase and it now is framed (it took me 6 months to find the right frame and then get a matt board made up) and it is hung in my hallway for me to look at and admire whenever I walk to the front door or to my children's room.  The motto was was originally commissioned during WWII as assurance from King George VI that all necessary measures were being taken to protect the people. Today it seems just as relevant and reassuring. 

I love the colour as its bright and fresh and it puts a smile on my face every time I read it. 

purchased from: pressureless

1 comment:

  1. i'll try and remember that.... good luck on sunday at the market sweets :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by....I love knowing your thoughts and comments... xx