Yes, were home! Wow - words cannot really express just what an adventure we had. Here a few random shots....I'm not going to bore you with my whole collection of snaps...but I may share a few little stories next week....
To fill you in a few details though here's a little snapshot in words
- weather - perfect!
- food - sublime
- plane trip - long (and exhausting!)
- family - oh just adorable!
- the kids - they did really well (with a few moments of hysteria thrown in for good measure)
- budget - stuck to (phew!)
- how many gelatos? - I stopped counting after the first week! Eeek!
- disasters? - Just one.....will tell you that story next week (now looking back, quite funny ;-))
And yes, it's nice to be home....there is no place like home (Dorothy was right!). The jet lag has, well, lagged around but slowly slowly we are getting back into the swing of things. I'm looking forward to visiting all my favourite blogs and seeing what you have been up to.....but now I'm off to have some ice-cream and home-made caramel sauce (not mine!)