Tuesday, November 8

the old fashion pinterest







Before Pinterest there was this.



Good old fashion scrap books.  I had heaps of scrapbooks when I was a kid.  I would cut out inspirational pictures, fashion shots, favourite celebrities and diliegently paste them in my books.   I would even attempt at drawing some designs (although not very good).....but at least it gave me the creativity I needed and help me realise my love for sewing and craft.



When a lovely lady gifted these to me for my birthday this year, I fell in love with scrap booking, doodling, and note-taking all again.  And who wouldn't?  Three gorgeous art books, all covered in the most beautiful fabrics....


...and with perfectly embroidered titles on them, I can ensure that all of my dreams, inspiration and ideas are safely recorded and never far away should I need reminding.




Now, I'm off for a cuppa and some old fashion pinning

xx



4 comments:

  1. ooooo, love, love, love.

    Those books are beautiful. And I certainly envy the embroidery on them. It's perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are gorgeous Brenda and so beautifully made. It's been a while since I've done cutting and gluing but I think it's nice to have something in front of you look at and turn the pages of. Enjoy your pinning. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! I also like the old fashioned notes and scrapbooks, feels more real!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh they are divine
    But pinning is so much easier!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by....I love knowing your thoughts and comments... xx