Monday, December 13

Shop Update.....




It's been a while since I paid my little shop some attention.  I've taken a little break from my Etsy shop, but I still love to spend time nuturing my Made It Shop (and doing some shopping there too!)...



So...if you have a spare few minutes and you still need some Christmas pressies, or stocking fillers do pop over to Made It.  I love admiring so many crafty folk we have in Aus!  I'll show you some great purchases I've made soon.





My store can be found here - I have added some new items, as well as reducing some of my others!


pictures; 
oh so handy key fob
flower power dress
hair accessory pack
blue summer time dress

2 comments:

  1. More beautiful things. I'm heading over there right now...

    PS - the gorg giveaway is up and running. Thank you, lovely you. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy sale time, good luck in the tumble into Christmas, love Posie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by....I love knowing your thoughts and comments... xx