Friday, April 23

parcels and packages...

My journey into the handmade market world has been exciting and fun from the word GO!  I have been making things ever since I can remember and used to give my school friends handmade stuff back in primary school and even high school when it wasn't popular.  This week has been a very successful week for MiraNarnie with five sales in four days...so I just thought I would share my excitement as last night I was packaging up purchased to post off all around the world.  It's strange to think that someone in another country will be receiving my handmade goodies very soon....

Here's a peek at stuff that sold recently... for similar items check out my Etsy store and Made It store. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by....I love knowing your thoughts and comments... xx