(image via pinterest)
Lately, I've been finding it hard to get crafty projects done.
And when that happens, the backlog gets longer, and longer and longer
And I start to get antsy (not sure it thats a word, but you know - niggly, frustrated, annoyed, cheesed - you get the point!)
And just to add to my woe - I find more awesome stuff that I want to make, which is really bad, as I mentioned before I'm struggling even to sew a stitch.
Stuff on my to do list include...
1. This skirt
2. These for the kids
3. Finish the Vogue skirt that has been sitting on the back of my sewing chair for the last four weeks (I've given you this link - as they are having a sale - yay!
4. Make an educational board for my son (no link - the idea is in my head!)
5. Free myself of some the fabric scraps that are nearly causing me to drown in my small sewing space (as I clearly believe in not wasting one little iota of fabric!)
6. Finish off the 6 aprons I started as gifts to take on my overseas travels...
7. and then give my sewing space a lovely tidy-up!
Now this is the short list!
How do you cope when you can't craft? Or get a backlog? do you get a little cranky?
I like the quote above - too many ideas - not enough time! Too True!!!
Stay tuned as I hope next week I will be able to reveal lots of finished crafty projects to brag about!