This weekend was spent mainly outdoors, amoungst nature, enjoying the last of the Autumn weather, family, friends and loads of fun....
1. Pine forest...searching for mushrooms
2. Somehow I misplaced my bucket, so my hat was holding the start of my yield...three buckets later we called it a day and enjoyed mushrooms for dinner.
3. Foraging apprentices (looking for faires and mushrooms)
4. Searching, finding, dappled light, picture perfect really
5. Outdoors again, this time at a local country soccer match...two rival teams...
6. When not watching the soccer, just marvelling at the surrounds of Mt Buffalo
7 & 8...and early morning wander, capturing nature along the way.
Linking up with Em @ The Shack