Sunday, March 10
Did someone forget to tell Melbourne that it's Autumn? Hmmm I think so. It been hot and humid, and did I mention hot? Well, we even escaped the city for some glorious time away in the country but alas, it's hot here too. Oh well...lest not complain and be joyful for the last dash before the leaves turn amber gold and red...and bring with it a crispness to the air.
1. Fun from last week at the races...photobooth pics up on the fridge
2. She couldn't quite push down hard enough, so she coaxed her brother into helping her
3. Progress - more bricks
4. Loving my new yellow chevron duvet cover*. Even got the thumbs up from darling husband, so all is well in the matrimonial decorating bedroom world
5. Tomatoes in preparation for Passata making day
6. Sunrise in this quaint historic town is rather special
Hope your week has been filled with fabulous moments. Joining in with Em @ The Shack!
*From Urban Outfitters.