Sunday, March 17
This week (and last) I bunkered down at home and changed things around. Well, mostly bed linen and just a few bits and pieces, but it's true you know.... A change is as good as a holiday...ok ok perhaps it's not really...a holiday would be nice (and one is one the cards) but I do like changing things around the home, especially when a season is coming to an end and a new one approaching.
1. My daughters bed now with the quilt that used to be on our bed end. The vintage pillowcase from my mother-in-law and elephant a gift from by brother during his trip to India.
2. The fallen figs racked up every evening so we don't squish them under foot.
3. She makes him laugh this special laugh that no one else really can
4. In breaking news: I have a fringe. And thinking about a return to a few fashion posts on this wee blog here.
5. A embroidered doily, a thrifted glass jar || that's what's adorning my dining table of late
6. Hallelujah to Friday pizza night. Home made goodness enjoyed by all.
Do you like changing things around your home?
Joining in with Em @ The Shack