Flittering through week after week, swim classes and piano classes, school and kinder, this term is coming to an end and if I'm honest, I'm looking forward to the break. This week I endeavoured to get into the Easter spirit with some inspired craft and general happy stuff slotted in-between the mundane. It's reminded me again of the joy of watching my children create memories I hope they keep with them forever...when they look back as adults and laugh at the silly stuff we did together.
1. Crochet hooks..I'm hoping to make a beanie for all of us this winter.
2. My gorgeous little felt angel I won in a giveaway by this spirited blogger
3. A cr-afternoon painting Easter delights and chatting to my girl
4. Just like her brother, she finds wonder in listening to music
5. The "receipts" from the very successful Art Exhibition that was held on the weekend*
6. Trying on their new swimmers thanks to Grandparents that ventured to warmer climates on their holiday**
7. Since moving the keyboard out of the spare-room and into the dining area, watching you play and practise is quite a joy.
How are you feeling nearing the end of the term..ready for the break?
Linking up with Em @ The Shack
*Check back tomorrow when I post about the Children's Art Exhibition in more detail.
** The town of Mulwala were I grew up and my parents still live was severely damaged in the tornado that struck North East Victoria on Wednesday. The clean up will be long and the emotional effects lasting. Please keep those affected in your thoughts and prayers.