I've realised this week that I'm awfully forgetful at taking snapshots of my crafty projects. Looking back at my weekly import of snaps, and lo and behold they are chock full of the kids and food. Hmmmmm, perhaps due to the fact that the camera does a lot of sitting on the kitchen bench at my house. Rest assured there are crafty projects happening in Casa MiraNarnie...they just aren't recorded here...perhaps next week.
1. making a pickle...and straining all those wonderful herbs and spices that make it so good
2. Oh my very dearest friend, her beautiful daughter and the son she is growing in her belly
3. Pancakes + weekends = match made in heaven and the best way to celebrate a Saturday morning
4. My newest purchase - a veggie cleaner. It works so well you get all the dirt off and you needed even peel your carrots or potatoes!
5. Those carrots...yum! They were sliced straight after cleaning and devoured with hommus.
6. Lazy weekends call for staying in your pj's all day and not brushing your hair.
7. Wanting to take pictures and so much better than me at navigating her way through technology.
What did you get up to this week? Joining in with Em @ The Shack