Well it was back to school last week! how did you go if you have school kids? It wasn't so bad, perhaps because it's not the first time, you know...maybe you get better at waving them off and kissing their foreheads and wishing them a year of learning, friends, good times and hoping they love it too. I totally distracted myself by trying to make things and getting stuck into the kitchen.
1. Eggplants salted (although I do love calling them aubergines - such a nice name)
2. grilled, and marinated in oil
3. Conversation between siblings regarding first day of school
4. failed sour dough bread
5. Anniversary gifts exchanged. I got the book*, hubby got the knife. 12 years!
5. Not from this week, but hubby with the STIHL gloves we were given (and I'm giving away a pair over on my other blog!)
*Last night I made the quail ragu with polenta - amazing! And Rohan's also just started a weekly organic vegetable box delivery to area's of Melbourne. Check here for more details.