Wednesday, October 31

snap it {hidden}






It's the old adage....the kids love the packaging more than the item.  Well, in this case I'm not a coffee table was ever going to excite them...but the box it came in sure did provide hours of entertainment!  I think it will become a permanent fixture in the backyard until it literally falls apart.  When hubby came home last night from work, he got a surprise....what was hidden in the box?

The best two little parcels of course!!

Find something hidden in your day?

Join in here....



9 comments:

  1. So sweet!
    And amazing how much entertainment something so simple can provide! I love when my kids use their imaginations. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nothing better to keep kids entertained, then a cardboard box!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are such cuties! The power of a box! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hours of fun! My little guys always hides under my duvet - thinks he is so clever and that I can't possibly find him even though there is a huge lump of an outline of him :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Teehee :-)

    ps - Thanks for your comments on my Blog, lovely to meet you! Mel x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, I love it! A box is the best gift ever! I would have preferred the coffee table though ;) x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Some of the coolest games I remember playing as a child involved big old fridge boxes! :-) x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nothing quite like a box to inspire! LOvely little ones you have there my friend :) x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by....I love knowing your thoughts and comments... xx