Monday, April 22
There's been so much enjoyment going on this week, that when I look back on my stills collection it brings a little smile to my face that such simple moments, acts, and gestures can render me so happy.
1. Making a list and getting the patterns ready
2. Watching her love of different and varying foods develop
3. Finding a new cafe and loving all the vintage quirks and fantastic coffee
4. Oh and fairy floss on your baby chino? why not!
5. Daylesford organic free range eggs...
6. Frittata made from those delicious eggs
7. Organic celery + homemade peanut butter = best snack
How was your week?
Linking up with Em @ The Shack