A quick summary....
- I completely removed everything and tried to start from scratch
- A visit to ikea for a portable trolley and some storage for the cupboard
- Some contact from Bunnings for the sewing machine bench
- A pin board covering in some Ikea fabric
- A chair cover made
- A organisation rack made from an old cot rail
- A make-shift desk made with milk crates, four years worth of Real Living Magazines and a bit of coated ply board.
- A coat of paint to the cupboard door (miss tint from Bunnings! - Yellow suede effect)
- Heaps of 3M hooks
- Personal touches....some artwork from the kids, a favourite photo of my Grandmother in Egypt, a cross stitch I did when I was twelve, some overseas momento's and retro finds at the local oppy.
Voila! A revamped craft room...
For a total room full of creativity head over to A NEW space for us creative types over here....