Our final week with all of us on holidays is coming to a close. I know it will still feel a little bit holiday mode right up till School and Kinder start, but it's been oh so lovely having....absolutely no routine, work or appointments. Just one glorious day after the other. And when the weather hasn't bee too hot, I must say most of our adventures happen outdoors.....
1. My trusty apprentice (scantily clad) doing much baking...
2. The two of them spent quiet time at the local library making craft then enjoying them all afternoon
3. A thrifted embroidery cloth, some necklaces and earrings
4. Her bike....those streamers
5. In such excitement to get to the swing, there is no time to remove ones helmet
6. Me (one out of focus, one in focus) - teaching my husband the art of shooting on Manual too
7, 8 and 9 - My trusty collection of necessities for a twlight market, setting up is always so much fun,
Joining in this lovely lady
Don't forget to enter my giveaway for a chance to win a years supply of weetbix!